Conditions for Show Participation
1. We accept all types of arts & crafts. This is not a juried show.
2. There is no registration set time, we will email maps and have booths labeled.
3. Mall will open Saturday and Sunday at 7:00AM.
4. On-site demonstrations of your skills are greatly encouraged.
5. All display areas are INDOORS.
6. Full payment is due before November 16th.
7. All participates agree to remain open during show times.
8. Only one franchise is allowed at the show, i.e. Pampered Chef.
9. No nuts, jerky or fudge vendors will be allowed at this show. No exceptions.
10. Security is limited, we take no responsibility for lost or stolen items.
11. Spaces are not guaranteed and are subject to change.
12. There is limited help with unloading and loading.
13. Masks not required but encouraged.
14. Safety is our number one goal. Sanitation stations will be provided throughout the mall. Booths will be spaced to adhere to social distancing protocols. We will be utilizing the former Gordmans’s space located on the south end of the mall for additional booth space.