Tommy's Express Touch-A-Truck
Date and Time
Saturday Aug 5, 2023
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM CDT
Wright Park - 71 N. 2nd Ave.
Dodge City, KS 67801
Admission: Lapel Pin
Touch-A-Truck, brought to you by Tommy's Express is a Dodge City Days event which is comprised of 10-20 trucks or vehicles on display for kids and their families to tour and “touch”. Each vehicle must be accompanied by a driver or someone who can tour the kids through the vehicle and tell them how it works and what it is used for. This form serves to confirm your commitment to participate in this event.
Where and when does the event take place? The event takes place during Dodge City Days in conjunction with the Classic Car Show on Saturday, August 5, 2023 from 10:00am – 3:00pm in Wright Park.
You can drop off your vehicle in Wright Park anytime between 7:00am and 9:30am on Saturday, August 5. Upon arrival the Dodge City Days committee will direct you where to park. Vehicles must be in place no later than 9:30am to ensure safety and avoid traffic with the Cattle Drive event that starts at 9:00am. Vehicles must be accompanied by an attendant during the times of the event (10am – 3pm).
Please abide by these guidelines for the safety of our participants.
1. If you cannot provide a representative please notify the Dodge City Days committee and a volunteer will be assigned to your vehicle.
2. Vehicle must be attended at all times during the event 10:00am – 3:00pm.
3. Vehicles must not be moved once event starts to ensure safety of participants (unless an emergency vehicle).
4. The Dodge City Area Chamber of Commerce is not responsible for any vehicles, its contents, damages, losses, injuries, judgments or claims sustained by them or their vehicle(s) or personal property.
5. Free giveaways and branding on vehicle are encouraged, but not required. Feel free to distribute business cards and to discuss your work with attendees, however, we ask that you not engage in the sale of any services or merchandise during this event.
6. All vehicles must be vacated from the property by 4pm on Saturday, August 5, 2023.
For more information or to enter your large utility vehicle for the event, contact the Dodge City Area Chamber Commerce at (620) 227-3119, dodgecitydays.org or email@example.com.