THE LITTLE SMOKIES KIDS-Q COMPETITION, BROUGHT TO YOU BY: ST. CATHERINE HOSPITAL- DODGE CITY
Wright Park – 71 N. 2nd Ave.
Come see our littlest barbeque enthusiasts show off their culinary skills at the Dodge City Days Little Smokies Kids-Q Competition brought to you by St. Catherine Hospital- Dodge City, and Hrencher Dental! These Little Smokies will compete for bragging rights, CASH, and fabulous prizes! For more information or to enter the competition (ages 6-15), contact the Dodge City Area Chamber of Commerce at (620) 227-3119, visit dodgecitydays.org, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What will be provided for you:
- Teams can choose to participate in ground beef sliders, steak or both categories.
- The entry fee for the competition is $25/category or $50 for both categories.
- Teams can be made up of 3 kids with one adult supervisor (required).
- Team members must be between the ages of 6 & 15 years old on the date of the contest.
- Adult helpers must be 21 or older and have a picture ID available at the contest.
- All preparation, cooking and presentation must be done by the kids. Adult supervisors may only do the lighting of the grill and any cutting or slicing deemed too dangerous for the cooks.
- Adult supervisors must be present at all times until entries are turned in.
- Limited space, is available, sign up today!
Meat: ground beef for sliders and/or steak
Food service gloves
What contestants should provide:
Any and all garnishes (including buns, cheese, etc.), seasonings, marinades, secret ingredients, etc.
Friday, July 29th
3-5pm KidsQ Registration
5:15pm KidsQ Cook Meeting
5:30pm KidsQ Cooking
7:00pm Slider Turn In -Kids
7:30pm Steak Turn In -Kids
8:15pm KidsQ Awards
8:30pm Cooks meeting for Saturday Pro/Backyard